Ice Cream Maker
For stock notification, please click the "Add to Cart" button and leave your contact details so we can contact you once stocks arrive.
The easy, freeze-y dessert maker
Serve up some smiles with the Tylr Ice Cream Maker, the DIY tool for creamy homemade goodness! It’s a great alternative to standard store-bought tubs, because you get to decide exactly what goes into it. No additives, preservatives o artificial flavorings; just pure, natural ingredients that you can mix and match into cool combinations.
Try strawberry and kiwi for a citrusy kick, or mangoes and cream to hark back to childhood summers. Feeling adventurous? Experiment with spices like cardamom and cinnamon, or throw in some superfoods like spirulina or kale for added nutrition. Go beyond ice cream and try your hand at frozen yogurt, creamy gelato or icy sorbet.
No matter what indulgent treat you’re after, the Tylr Ice Cream Maker ensures a chilled-out experience. The user-friendly lid has a built-in hole to drop the ingredients in, while its transparent lid helps you see exactly what you’re mixing. It’s so easy, even kids can become ice cream artists, designing their own fruity palates!
The 1.5L capacity makes enough bowls for the whole family. Mix, whip, and enjoy!
- Makes up to 1.5 liter of homemade ice cream, sorbet, frozen yogurt and more
- Makes delicious ice cream in 20 to 40 minutes
- Get creative with endless flavor options
- Simply freeze the cooling bowl, pour in your mixture, and start churning your ice cream
- Double-walled insulated freezer bowl keeps ice cream chilled
- LCD display and digital timer lets you set and view churning duration
- Ingredient funnel allows you to add ingredients mid-churn
- Disassembles easily for convenient cleaning and storage
2 x Spindle
2 x Paddle
23.3 x 20.7 x 24.6 cm
22.4 x 22.4 x 28.5 cm
Product specifications and data are subject to change without prior notice to improve reliability, function or design.
Instruction Manual Download here
Straight forward, no fuss, no muss ice cream maker. Just chill (the bowl) and press start. I can't wait to create personalized ice cream for my family. The best thing about this is now I know what goes into our ice cream. We could also be as creative as we want to be with flavors without breaking a sweat. Thanks Tylr!