Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Dispenser
Please call or visit any S&R stores for stock availability or to purchase this item.
Clean living starts with pure water
If water is life, then safe drinking water is essential. Give your family only the purest, safest water with the new TYLR Reverse Osmosis Filtration Water Dispenser.
That’s a mouthful, so let’s break it down and have a look at the science. Reverse osmosis happens when water flows from a side with more contaminants to the side with less, with particles trapped by a semipermeable membrane filter.
The TYLR Water Dispenser takes reverse osmosis seriously, with 4 stages of purification: 1) a stainless steel prefilter to remove the largest particles; 2) a sediment and CTO filter for smaller particles like dust, algae and chlorine; 3) a membrane filter for contaminants as small as 0.0001 microns, such as bacteria, viruses and heavy metals; and 4) a carbon fiber filter to remove any taste and odor left. What’s left is clear, clean water that’s safe for the whole family.
Professional, industry-grade filters like these usually take up a lot of space, but thanks to clever design, you can now have it compact and convenient right on your kitchen counter or table. Plus, its three temperature settings make the water ready for milk, tea or coffee at the touch of a button. That’s a filter system and dispenser in one, for your family’s convenience and peace of mind.
- Converts your tap water into pure and healthy drinking water
- Removes 99.99% of micro-particles and contaminants including grit, dust, rust; heavy metals such as lead and arsenic; and most forms of bacteria
- 4 stage reverse osmosis filtration: stainless steel prefilter, PP Sediment + CTO composite filter, 75 GPD RO membrane, and post activated carbon fiber filter
- UV sterilization eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- Four temperature settings allow you to customize your drinking experience: Ambient, 50°C (Milk), 85°C (Coffee), and 95°C (Tea)
- 5 liter capacity water tank; 1.5 liter capacity pure water tank
- Compact, countertop design
- Sleek digital display with touch controls
- Bottleless design with no installation required
- Filter replacement indicator
- With child-lock protection
- Stainless Steel Prefilter - filter larger particles
- Polypropylene (PP) Sediment Filters - removes small sediments such as grit, dust, mud and algae
- CTO Filter - reduces cloudiness, VOCs, chlorine and other odors
- RO Membrane - screens out impurities and contaminants down to 0.0001 micron including heavy metals, bacteria and viruses
- Carbon Filter Filter - removes residual taste and odor
- UV-C LED eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
To purchase the water filter replacement cartridge,
click this FILTER REPLACEMENT
Rated Voltage / Frequency:
220-240V~ / 60Hz
Water Purification Rate:
Water Flow Speed :
1.2 liter/min (ambient temp)
50 L x 27 W x 49 H cm
40.5 L x 18.3 W x 38.8 H cm
Product specifications and data are subject to change without prior notice to improve reliability, function or design.
Instruction Manual Download here
Convenient to use. Drinking water taste really clean.
This product is a very convenient source of safe, filtered water in an instant. No more hassle ordering and waiting for filtered water deliveries. Nowadays, you'll never know if the water you ordered passed the standard. With this, you are 100% sure it’s safe. The only thing I’m looking for is the strangely lack of power switch. Also, you have to familiarize with the buttons since these are not illuminated when not in use specially in a not so bright room. The only button that will lit up is the one you've pressed, so for somebody who is probably a guest, might have a hard time making a choice on what to press. But generally, this is very convenient and better than those that need complicated installations.