Vacuum Bag (2 rolls)
All consumables, accessories and parts are for pick up only at Tylr Lifestyle Studio. Click here for the address.
Crossed air vent channel technology vacuum bags
Tylr Vacuum Bags seal in freshness and protect food against freezer burn. Crossed air vent channel technology on both sides of the bags maximize air extraction, especially when used with the Tylr Vacuum Sealer. Sealed food in bags can be reheated quickly in the microwave or in boiling water. Used bags are safe to reuse – simply throw them into the dishwasher and they’re good as new.
Benefits of Vacuum-Sealing
- Preserve food 5x longer than the conventional way
- Marinate food in minutes
- Eliminate food waste
- Keep food fresh
- Protects non-food items
- Contains 2 rolls of 28 x 300 cm
- Designed with crossed air vent channel both sides of the bags for maximum air extraction
- Ideal for use with sous vide cooking
- Keeps leftover food fresher for longer
- Reusable; dishwasher-safe, microwave-safe and freeze-save
- Sealed foods in bags can be reheated by placing in boiling water or the microwave
- Protects food against freezer burn
- BPA- and lead-free
2 x Vacuum Bags (28 x 300 cm)
28 x 300 cm
10 x 5 x 29 cm
Product specifications and data are subject to change without prior notice to improve reliability, function or design.