Memory Foam Topper MattressTYL-MTM-W502
A cradle of comfort for better sleep
A lot of science goes into designing the ideal sleeping gear: proper posture, appropriate materials, the right amount of support. Tylr pillows and mattresses were designed with special attention to these details, with only one end in mind – to make you rest easy.
After a long day, we know there’s nothing like sinking into a bed that feels like it was made for you, or pillows that cradle the curve of your head just right. That’s the science of sleep, and the art of waking up refreshed.
In 1966, NASA developed a type of foam that vastly improved the safety of aircraft cushions. That same space-grade technology goes into a Tylr Memory Foam Topper Mattress, tested and produced to meet global standards.
The plush memory foam molds to your body contour for ultimate comfort, while high-resilience foam backing provides firm support. Both layers are enclosed in breathable Jacquard knitting fabric – sealing the deal for the best sleep of your life.
- 5cm memory foam topper adds luxurious comfort to any mattress
- Soft, conforming memory foam relieves pressure points and cradles every curve of your body
- Retains its shape night after night
- Made with breathable material that allows for increased airflow
- Removable and washable cover
- Designed for maximum comfort
- Comes in King, Queen and Twin sizes
10.5 kg (King), 7.7 kg (Queen)
5.6 kg (Twin)
8.5 kg (King)
6.7 kg (Queen)
4.1 kg (Twin)
193 x 203 x 5 cm (King)
153 x 203 x 5 cm (Queen)
96 x 190 x 5 cm (Twin)
100 x 28 x 28 cm (King)
80 x 28 x 28 cm (Queen)
52 x 28 x 28 cm (Twin)
Product specifications and data are subject to change without prior notice to improve reliability, function or design.